Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of assaulting girlfriend, keeping her from calling the police
Trial on the new charges was set for Feb. 19.
Dorriety told Judge William Lyons: "All this is a big misunderstanding."
Daniel McCullough, 54, of 187 Beech Hill Ave., pleaded innocent to a misdemeanor charge of receiving stolen property that alleges he used a stolen $150 gift card at Wal-Mart Dec. 26, 2013.
"I bought 'em from a couple of kids. They had five," he said, outside Home Depot just before Christmas.
An Auburn man Tuesday sought personal recognizance bail on misdemeanor charges of fraudulent use of a credit card and receiving stolen property.
Joseph Roderick, 26, of 29 Chester Road, pleaded innocent in Manchester District Court to charges stemming from the use of a stolen Discover card to buy cigarettes and cigarette papers at the Beechmont store, 609 S. Beech St., July 8, 2012.
Concord man accused of theft at Mall of NH
A Concord man could enter no plea Tuesday in Manchester District Court to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
A police prosecutor said White has other convictions, including a 2011 burglary conviction in New Hampshire and also has a criminal record in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Charged with selling stolen items
Christopher Harrison, 25, of 172 Green St., was arraigned Tuesday in Manchester District Court on three charges of theft by deception and three of receiving stolen property.
A police prosecutor requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Harrison, who has criminal convictions in Louisiana and Florida, including failures to appear in court and probation violations. Trial was set for Feb. 24.
A city teen pleaded innocent Tuesday in Manchester District Court to two violations of a protective order and trial was set for Feb. 19.
William Cable, 19, of 229 Spruce St., is accused of telling the 11-year-old sister of the protected person: "go get --- or I will stab her," and of walking within 100 yards of the protected person's Haines Court address.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief