Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of assaulting girlfriend, keeping her from calling the police
Trial on the new charges was set for Feb. 19.
Dorriety told Judge William Lyons: "All this is a big misunderstanding."
Daniel McCullough, 54, of 187 Beech Hill Ave., pleaded innocent to a misdemeanor charge of receiving stolen property that alleges he used a stolen $150 gift card at Wal-Mart Dec. 26, 2013.
"I bought 'em from a couple of kids. They had five," he said, outside Home Depot just before Christmas.
An Auburn man Tuesday sought personal recognizance bail on misdemeanor charges of fraudulent use of a credit card and receiving stolen property.
Joseph Roderick, 26, of 29 Chester Road, pleaded innocent in Manchester District Court to charges stemming from the use of a stolen Discover card to buy cigarettes and cigarette papers at the Beechmont store, 609 S. Beech St., July 8, 2012.
Concord man accused of theft at Mall of NH
A Concord man could enter no plea Tuesday in Manchester District Court to a felony charge of theft by unauthorized taking.
A police prosecutor said White has other convictions, including a 2011 burglary conviction in New Hampshire and also has a criminal record in Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Charged with selling stolen items
Christopher Harrison, 25, of 172 Green St., was arraigned Tuesday in Manchester District Court on three charges of theft by deception and three of receiving stolen property.
A police prosecutor requested $1,000 cash/surety bail for Harrison, who has criminal convictions in Louisiana and Florida, including failures to appear in court and probation violations. Trial was set for Feb. 24.
A city teen pleaded innocent Tuesday in Manchester District Court to two violations of a protective order and trial was set for Feb. 19.
William Cable, 19, of 229 Spruce St., is accused of telling the 11-year-old sister of the protected person: "go get --- or I will stab her," and of walking within 100 yards of the protected person's Haines Court address.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483