Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Gunman robs Somersworth gas station
The gunman entered the gas station, located at 144 Route 108, just before 8 p.m. After getting an undisclosed amount of cash and taking cigarettes, he ran out of the store. Investigators believe he got into a vehicle waiting nearby.
The robber is described as being between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-10 with a slender build, wearing a brown work-style jacket, a winter hat with two lime-green stripes, and blue jeans.
A police dog from the Strafford County Sheriff's office searched the scene but was unable to track down the robber.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Lt. John Kelly or Sgt. John Sunderland at 692-3131. Tips may also be left on the anonymous crimeline sponsored by the city of Somersworth by calling 692-9111.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 12
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917