Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Gunman robs Somersworth gas station
The gunman entered the gas station, located at 144 Route 108, just before 8 p.m. After getting an undisclosed amount of cash and taking cigarettes, he ran out of the store. Investigators believe he got into a vehicle waiting nearby.
The robber is described as being between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-10 with a slender build, wearing a brown work-style jacket, a winter hat with two lime-green stripes, and blue jeans.
A police dog from the Strafford County Sheriff's office searched the scene but was unable to track down the robber.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Lt. John Kelly or Sgt. John Sunderland at 692-3131. Tips may also be left on the anonymous crimeline sponsored by the city of Somersworth by calling 692-9111.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man stabbed in leg in Manchester incident - 0
- Possible negotiated plea for Nashua dad accused of negligent homicide in son's death - 0
- Amherst man facing charges in August Merrimack accident - 0
- Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom - 2
- Nashua couple's minivan stolen with toddler in back seat - 13
- Pelham store robbed Saturday - 0
- Woman charged with attacking fiancÚ, threatening him with a gun - 1
- Two months later, still no answers in killing near Stinson Lake - 0
- Man cited for OHRV use in wetland area in Stewartstown - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Senate sustains Hassan veto of bill to revamp juvenile justice system - 1
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Brown v. Shaheen: A tale of new polls - 4
- Traffic backed up a mile in Hampton tractor-trailer accident - 0
- Woman shot during Manchester drug raid is identified - 0
- Citizen's Police Academy in Manchester set for Oct. 1 - 0
- NHIAA Football Power Poll; Who's No. 1 this week? - 0
- Heating unit cause of blaze in Manchester - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Belichick's 200th was a trademark triumph - 0
- MarketReach makes move to Nashua - 0
In 2nd District race, Garcia bucks Obamacare
Attorney claims illegal phone seizure following Christmas Eve accident that killed Brookline mom
Find the hidden cash stashed downtown
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917