Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Gunman robs Somersworth gas station
The gunman entered the gas station, located at 144 Route 108, just before 8 p.m. After getting an undisclosed amount of cash and taking cigarettes, he ran out of the store. Investigators believe he got into a vehicle waiting nearby.
The robber is described as being between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-10 with a slender build, wearing a brown work-style jacket, a winter hat with two lime-green stripes, and blue jeans.
A police dog from the Strafford County Sheriff's office searched the scene but was unable to track down the robber.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Lt. John Kelly or Sgt. John Sunderland at 692-3131. Tips may also be left on the anonymous crimeline sponsored by the city of Somersworth by calling 692-9111.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917