Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Gunman robs Somersworth gas station
The gunman entered the gas station, located at 144 Route 108, just before 8 p.m. After getting an undisclosed amount of cash and taking cigarettes, he ran out of the store. Investigators believe he got into a vehicle waiting nearby.
The robber is described as being between 5-foot-5 and 5-foot-10 with a slender build, wearing a brown work-style jacket, a winter hat with two lime-green stripes, and blue jeans.
A police dog from the Strafford County Sheriff's office searched the scene but was unable to track down the robber.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to call Lt. John Kelly or Sgt. John Sunderland at 692-3131. Tips may also be left on the anonymous crimeline sponsored by the city of Somersworth by calling 692-9111.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483