Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Nashua police make arrest in home invasion
NASHUA — A city man is accused of hitting a man with a construction level in a home invasion late Sunday afternoon on Temple Street.
Police arrested Luis Medina, 34, of 19 Amory St., second floor, Monday on felony charges of second-degree assault and burglary.
He is accused of being one of three masked men who entered the 23 Temple St. apartment of a 40-year-old man who then was struck several times with the level.
Police said they have an arrest warrant for a second unnamed person and that the investigation is ongoing.
The victim, who police did not identify in a news release, was treated at Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center for injuries described as not life-threatening and then released.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917