All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare


GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.


David Blaine Live
Sunday, 8 p.m.

15th Annual 'An American Celebration'
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Monday, 6-9 p.m.,
Tuesday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Tedeschi Trucks Band
Saturday, 7 p.m.