All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare


GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.


Zac Brown Band
Friday - Monday, 4 p.m.

Just So, Mr. Kipling - The Jungle Book
Thursday, 7 p.m.,
Friday, 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.,
Saturday, 2 p.m.