All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare


GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

.
Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.
..


Independence Weekend Independence Weekend
Saturday-Sunday, 9 a.m.

World Snow Day World Snow Day
Sunday 10 a.m.

Kashmir Kashmir
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Get the Led Out Get the Led Out
Saturday, 8 p.m.

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle