All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Home | Public Safety

Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare


January 20. 2014 9:37PM




GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.


Health Public Safety Gilmanton


MOST POPULAR ARTICLES

More Headlines

Manchester mayor backs needle exchange

Aggregation

Drug smuggling spikes at Rockingham County jail