All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Home | Public Safety

Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare


January 20. 2014 9:37PM


GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.


Public Safety Health Gilmanton