All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare


GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

.
Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.
..


28th Annual Chocolate Festival 28th Annual Chocolate Festival
Sunday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

FattyFest FattyFest
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Boogie Wonder Band Boogie Wonder Band
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

USASA BoarderSkier Cross USASA Boarder/Skier Cross
Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle