All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Gilmanton home evacuated after carbon monoxide scare


GILMANTON — Four people had to flee their home temporarily because of carbon monoxide exposure, officials said.

Gilmanton firefighter Chris Griffin said an issue with a wood stove caused the gas to build up indoors. Someone at the Geddes Road home called 911 about 7 p.m.

Griffin said everyone was evaluated. No one was taken to the hospital for further treatment.

        

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required
Coming Feb. 5

We'll print a premium Voters First Primary Edition on Feb. 5 profiling the candidates and exploring the issues ahead of the vote Tuesday, Feb. 9.

Joe McQuaid - Publisher

Biff and Donald Trump  Trump campaign insults NH voters' intelligence


 For our safety, our future: Chris Christie for President


More Public Safety


NH Angle