Home » News » Public Safety
Two hospitalized after rollover crash with ejection on I-93 in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — Two people were hospitalized Monday night after a high-speed rollover crash with ejection on Interstate 93, Londonderry fire officials said.
Both occupants of the Honda del Sol were ejected in the crash, with one of the occupants found lying in the middle of the highway between the two lanes, said Londonderry Fire Chief Darren O’Brien.
They were both taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. Their names and conditions were not available.
The rollover crash was reported at 9:35 p.m. Three pieces of apparatus — an engine, an ambulance and rescue vehicle — responded to the scene. Because of the reported severity of the crash, a full staffing of 10 fire personnel was sent to the scene, O’Brien said.
Upon arrival, a person was found lining in the middle of the highway and the car was in the median.
The ambulance was sent for one of the victims, and the two other vehicles responded to mitigate any fires or hazards from leaking fluids, O’Brien said. A second mutual aid ambulance was brought in, and both occupants were transported to the Elliot, O’Brien said.
The New Hampshire State Police were on the scene and are investigating the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Investigators release sketch of man who may have driven Abigail away - 1
- Supporters ask for patience in Abby Hernandez case while authorities sort it all out - 9
- Package found at Manchester federal building was harmless - 0
- Tractor-trailer carrying glass rolls over at I-93-Route 101 interchange in Manchester - 0
- Contact lost with Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people from Burkina Faso - 0
- New Ipswich man dies in motorcycle, truck collision - 0
- Two hurt in crash on Everett Turnpike involving tractor-trailer - 0
- Lightning likely cause of Manchester apartment building fire - 0
- Motorcyclist seriously injured in Jaffrey crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket