Home » News » Public Safety
Two hospitalized after rollover crash with ejection on I-93 in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — Two people were hospitalized Monday night after a high-speed rollover crash with ejection on Interstate 93, Londonderry fire officials said.
Both occupants of the Honda del Sol were ejected in the crash, with one of the occupants found lying in the middle of the highway between the two lanes, said Londonderry Fire Chief Darren O’Brien.
They were both taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. Their names and conditions were not available.
The rollover crash was reported at 9:35 p.m. Three pieces of apparatus — an engine, an ambulance and rescue vehicle — responded to the scene. Because of the reported severity of the crash, a full staffing of 10 fire personnel was sent to the scene, O’Brien said.
Upon arrival, a person was found lining in the middle of the highway and the car was in the median.
The ambulance was sent for one of the victims, and the two other vehicles responded to mitigate any fires or hazards from leaking fluids, O’Brien said. A second mutual aid ambulance was brought in, and both occupants were transported to the Elliot, O’Brien said.
The New Hampshire State Police were on the scene and are investigating the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wood-drying kiln heavily damaged by fire - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- 2-alarm Manchester fire displaces 10 - 0
- Missing Mason man found dead - 0
- Nashua police chief to retire - 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 1
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Where you go to college could be an issue at the polls - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters