Home » News » Public Safety
Two hospitalized after rollover crash with ejection on I-93 in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — Two people were hospitalized Monday night after a high-speed rollover crash with ejection on Interstate 93, Londonderry fire officials said.
Both occupants of the Honda del Sol were ejected in the crash, with one of the occupants found lying in the middle of the highway between the two lanes, said Londonderry Fire Chief Darren O’Brien.
They were both taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. Their names and conditions were not available.
The rollover crash was reported at 9:35 p.m. Three pieces of apparatus — an engine, an ambulance and rescue vehicle — responded to the scene. Because of the reported severity of the crash, a full staffing of 10 fire personnel was sent to the scene, O’Brien said.
Upon arrival, a person was found lining in the middle of the highway and the car was in the median.
The ambulance was sent for one of the victims, and the two other vehicles responded to mitigate any fires or hazards from leaking fluids, O’Brien said. A second mutual aid ambulance was brought in, and both occupants were transported to the Elliot, O’Brien said.
The New Hampshire State Police were on the scene and are investigating the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Victim identified in fatal Pelham motorcycle accident - 0
- Man killed in Pelham motorcycle accident identified as local man, 24 - 0
- Manchester man seriously injured after driving into oncoming traffic - 0
- Derry police continue to look for missing gun left in courthouse bathroom - 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 2
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate