Home » News » Public Safety
2 hospitalized after rollover crash on I-93 in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — Two people were hospitalized after a high-speed rollover crash with ejection on Interstate 93 Monday night, Londonderry fire officials said.
Both occupants of the Honda del Sol were ejected in the crash, with the driver, Matthew Tropp of Epping, found lying in the middle of the highway between the two lanes, said Londonderry Fire Chief Darren O’Brien. The injured passenger was Jordan Glines of Epping.
They were both taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. The driver was in serious condition as of Tuesday night; the condition of the passenger was not available.
The rollover crash was reported at 9:35 p.m.
The New Hampshire State Police were on the scene and are investigating the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal