Home » News » Public Safety
2 hospitalized after rollover crash on I-93 in Londonderry
LONDONDERRY — Two people were hospitalized after a high-speed rollover crash with ejection on Interstate 93 Monday night, Londonderry fire officials said.
Both occupants of the Honda del Sol were ejected in the crash, with the driver, Matthew Tropp of Epping, found lying in the middle of the highway between the two lanes, said Londonderry Fire Chief Darren O’Brien. The injured passenger was Jordan Glines of Epping.
They were both taken by ambulance to Elliot Hospital in Manchester. The driver was in serious condition as of Tuesday night; the condition of the passenger was not available.
The rollover crash was reported at 9:35 p.m.
The New Hampshire State Police were on the scene and are investigating the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton student taken to hospital after being hit by car - 0
- Heroin overdoses claim two in Laconia - 0
- Concrete chunk falls onto sidewalk from Elm Street building in Manchester - 0
- Traffic, parking complaints related to Hollis farm stand - 0
- Crews still working on replacing poles after accident - 0
- Woman, 56, struck by car in Laconia accident - 0
- Manchester police investigate two crashes involving two cruisers - 3
- Boy on scooter hits moving vehicle, taken to hospital - 0
- State police: Vermont man drove 111 mph on I-89 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw