Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Manchester police investigate two store robberies
MANCHESTER — Police are investigating two store robberies Monday in which there are some similarities.
The first robbery, at about 4 a.m. was at the Cumberland Farms on Hanover Street. The robber was described as a white or Hispanic male, 18 to 20 years old, wearing gray cargo-style sweatpants, a gray, hooded sweatshirt, a red jacket with paint stains and brown shoes. The robber also had a black T-shirt covering his face.
The clerk said the robber had his left hand wrapped in a T-shirt, and although the robber made no mention of a weapon, the clerk was unsure whether there was a weapon in the wrapped hand.
The second robbery was at approximately 5 p.m. at Title Loans, 223 S. Willow St. That robber was described as a white male, 18 to 25 years old, approximately 5-foot-9, with a medium build.
The robber was wearing a black Northface fleece jacket, without a hood, and a black baseball hat with a flat brim. The victim could not describe the rest of the robber’s clothing.
No weapon was displayed, but the robber kept one hand in his coat pocket, holding it in a manner to suggest he had a weapon.
Detectives are investigating the two robberies and a police spokesman said Tuesday that they were not able to immediately rule out a connection between the two robberies.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917