Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester police investigate two store robberies
MANCHESTER — Police are investigating two store robberies Monday in which there are some similarities.
The first robbery, at about 4 a.m. was at the Cumberland Farms on Hanover Street. The robber was described as a white or Hispanic male, 18 to 20 years old, wearing gray cargo-style sweatpants, a gray, hooded sweatshirt, a red jacket with paint stains and brown shoes. The robber also had a black T-shirt covering his face.
The clerk said the robber had his left hand wrapped in a T-shirt, and although the robber made no mention of a weapon, the clerk was unsure whether there was a weapon in the wrapped hand.
The second robbery was at approximately 5 p.m. at Title Loans, 223 S. Willow St. That robber was described as a white male, 18 to 25 years old, approximately 5-foot-9, with a medium build.
The robber was wearing a black Northface fleece jacket, without a hood, and a black baseball hat with a flat brim. The victim could not describe the rest of the robber’s clothing.
No weapon was displayed, but the robber kept one hand in his coat pocket, holding it in a manner to suggest he had a weapon.
Detectives are investigating the two robberies and a police spokesman said Tuesday that they were not able to immediately rule out a connection between the two robberies.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917