Stevens High School principal search to begin in Claremont
“Frank Sprague’s announcement to retire at the end of the 2013-2014 school year was not welcomed news. In just two years, Frank has spearheaded many meaningful improvements at Stevens High School,” said Middleton McGoodwin, superintendent of SAU 6.
A staff forum on Feb. 10 and a parent forum on Feb. 13 will also seek input.
The search committee will then meet Feb. 17 to review the job description and information gained from the staff and parent forums and to develop questions and the candidate review sheet.
McGoodwin would then introduce the candidate to the Claremont School Board on March 19.
Stevens High School is the sole high school for SAU 6, which serves the city of Claremont and the towns of Unity and Cornish.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pat Buchanan: In Scotland, it's economic man vs. tribal man - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 54
- Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax - 2
- David Harsanyi: The senators who really threaten America - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Is the Islamic State really un-Islamic? - 3
- George Will: Scotland's epic vote - 1
- Charles Krauthammer: Obama's uncertain trumpet, again - 0
- Maureen McDonald: Ray Rice and the everyday problem of domestic violence - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 0
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 1
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
- New Nashua computer curriculum stresses exam, lifetime skills - 0
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
USNH's raw deal: Part deux
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Labor fines proposed on school project