Stevens High School principal search to begin in Claremont
“Frank Sprague’s announcement to retire at the end of the 2013-2014 school year was not welcomed news. In just two years, Frank has spearheaded many meaningful improvements at Stevens High School,” said Middleton McGoodwin, superintendent of SAU 6.
A staff forum on Feb. 10 and a parent forum on Feb. 13 will also seek input.
The search committee will then meet Feb. 17 to review the job description and information gained from the staff and parent forums and to develop questions and the candidate review sheet.
McGoodwin would then introduce the candidate to the Claremont School Board on March 19.
Stevens High School is the sole high school for SAU 6, which serves the city of Claremont and the towns of Unity and Cornish.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pipeline protest in Fitzwilliam - 0
- Poll shows Groton voters oppose new wind plants - 2
- Opposition lines up against new Alexandria wind plant proposal - 1
- PSNH's rate request puts it lower than competitors, a reversal from last year - 6
- Pipeline meeting in Mason draws big crowd - 0
- Kinder Morgan reveals route for pipeline at Milford meeting - 1
- Nature vs. man: Keeping the lights on - 1
- Pipeline pushback seen in NH - 7
- Meeting will inform Mason residents about proposed pipeline - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads