Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Elderly Nashua man accused of sexually assaulting man with developmental delays
NASHUA -- Police have arrested an elderly Nashua resident who is accused of sexually assaulting a developmentally delayed adult throughout the past two years.
John “Jack” Holland, 74, of 3 Kessler Farm Dr., apt. 111, was arrested on Sunday and charged with numerous counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and two counts of sexual assault.
According to police, Holland allegedly assaulted a developmentally delayed adult male who is known to him for the past two years. Police began investigating earlier this month after responding to a city address for a report of a possible sexual assault.
Holland is currently being held on $50,000 cash bail, and is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. If convicted, he could face up to 20 years in prison for each of the felony charges, said police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- High speed chase ends in crash in Lyndeborough - 2
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 3
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Adding firefighters debated as curb to overtime - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Schaller sent back to minors
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483