Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Elderly Nashua man accused of sexually assaulting man with developmental delays
NASHUA -- Police have arrested an elderly Nashua resident who is accused of sexually assaulting a developmentally delayed adult throughout the past two years.
John “Jack” Holland, 74, of 3 Kessler Farm Dr., apt. 111, was arrested on Sunday and charged with numerous counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault, one count of attempted aggravated felonious sexual assault and two counts of sexual assault.
According to police, Holland allegedly assaulted a developmentally delayed adult male who is known to him for the past two years. Police began investigating earlier this month after responding to a city address for a report of a possible sexual assault.
Holland is currently being held on $50,000 cash bail, and is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday at the 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division. If convicted, he could face up to 20 years in prison for each of the felony charges, said police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483