Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Portsmouth woman charged with child endangerment at library
Ann Devine, 55, of 296 Hanover St., was yelling and acting “in a dazed state” while at the library with the girl about 2 p.m. Saturday. She is not related to the child, who was returned to her parents and wasn’t injured. The girl’s parents are not expected to be charged in the incident, police said.
She was also charged with breach of bail because she is also facing criminal trespass charges stemming from a Nov. 2 arrest, police said, and her bail conditions state she has to remain in good behavior and not commit a crime.
She was being held Saturday in Rockingham County Jail and is scheduled to appear Tuesday in Portsmouth District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
- 'He is risen': 'As he said' - 0
- A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data - 0
- City budget talk: How about solutions instead? - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Defense has let Sox down so far - 0
- General says NH Guard sites foster '2nd-class' image - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917