Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Escaped sex offender surrenders in Manchester
Police said in a press release that Brandon Scott Legere, 32, contacted police and turned himself in to members of the U.S. Marshals – N.H. Joint Fugitive Task Force on Lowell Street in Manchester after seeing media reports of his escape.
The release said, "Legere is serving part of a federal sentence for violations of supervised release, stemming from his original conviction and sentence for conspiracy to distribute cocaine. Legere is also required to register as a sex offender based on a prior conviction for felonious sexual assault on a child under the age of sixteen but older than thirteen, with an age difference of more than three years."
Authorities said he left a halfway house Wednesday "after being confronted regarding violations of the rules."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917