Man breaks window after being asked to leave shelter
MANCHESTER — A visitor who was asked to leave the Welcome Home shelter after he urinated in the common shower Wednesday turned combative, smashed a glass window with his hand and had to be held down by shelter staff and residents until authorities arrived, police said.
Joshua Scott, 24, of 175 Conant St., likely will face charges for the estimated $500 damage he caused to the glass panel of the front door at the 286 Concord St. shelter, Lt. Maureen Tessier said.
The incident occurred about 10:55 a.m.
He was taken from the scene by ambulance for evaluation.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.