Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
2 involved in standoff have string of aliases, arrests
"I don't even know about a lot of those charges," Amato said after Werner listed other charges she's facing.
Amesbury police asked Hampton Falls police to respond to the residence. When Detective Joseph Lister arrived, he found a man and woman later identified as Gragg and Amato exiting a car and entering 24 Lafayette Road, Apt. 7, the affidavit said.
"At this time we believe that the couple had broken into unit 8 with the intent to resist detention or arrest, committing the crime of burglary," the affidavit said.
Amato tried to argue for lower bail, insisting that she would show up for her court dates despite her past failures to appear.
But when DeVries asked about her contact with family, Amato said she hadn't seen her family members in about two years.
Before his arraignment, Gragg objected to the media photographing and videotaping the proceedings. He said he wanted to talk to his public defender about the case first."I'd like to find out all that before the media can distort things the way they do," he told the judge, who did allow cameras in the courtroom.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
- Total Votes: 917