Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
2 involved in standoff have string of aliases, arrests
"I don't even know about a lot of those charges," Amato said after Werner listed other charges she's facing.
Amesbury police asked Hampton Falls police to respond to the residence. When Detective Joseph Lister arrived, he found a man and woman later identified as Gragg and Amato exiting a car and entering 24 Lafayette Road, Apt. 7, the affidavit said.
"At this time we believe that the couple had broken into unit 8 with the intent to resist detention or arrest, committing the crime of burglary," the affidavit said.
Amato tried to argue for lower bail, insisting that she would show up for her court dates despite her past failures to appear.
But when DeVries asked about her contact with family, Amato said she hadn't seen her family members in about two years.
Before his arraignment, Gragg objected to the media photographing and videotaping the proceedings. He said he wanted to talk to his public defender about the case first."I'd like to find out all that before the media can distort things the way they do," he told the judge, who did allow cameras in the courtroom.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teen charged with robbery - 0
- Manchester police search for bank robber - 0
- Police investigating possible stabbing of man, 22, on Lake Avenue - 1
- License revocations for DWI announced - 1
- Former Sullivan County Humane Society treasurer pleads guilty to embezzlement - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler injured in Millsfield accident - 0
- U.S. attorneys general urge Wal-Mart, other retailers to stop selling tobacco - 2
- Area firefighters save Nottingham home after chimney fire spreads - 0
- As city health costs soar, ‘wellness’ post pushed in Manchester - 12
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Total Votes: 917