Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Nashua woman faces charges for assaulting her children
Ruth Barrasso, 34, of 10 W. Hobart St., could enter no plea to the felony, which alleges she applied pressure to the neck of her 13-year-old daughter, causing her to have difficulty breathing.
Bail was continued at $2,000 cash/surety, with conditions barring contact with the two girls and barring Barrasso from the Westwood Drive address where they are living.
Organized retail crime
Steven Pierre, 20, of 48 Sterling Ave., could enter no plea in Circuit Court- Manchester District Division to a felony charge of organized retail crime enterprise.Pierre is accused of conspiring with a friend employed by Macy's to have merchandise given free or at discounted prices in exchange for $50.
Accused of robbing neighbor
Police prosecutor Carrissa Pelletier told Judge Gregory Michael she had been unable to determine whether burglary and aggravated robbery charges on Rodriguez' record in Puerto Rico represented convictions or were unresolved. A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for Jan. 28.
Because Justin Lerra was out on bail when he allegedly committed new crimes, police prosecutor Sgt. Stephen Reardon filed a contempt charge against Lerra, who pleaded innocent to all charges Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division.Lerra had originally been released on personal recognizance bail on charges of operating with a suspended registration and operating after suspension Feb. 5, 2013. He had failed to appear to enter a plea on several occasions and bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety on warrants.
Pedro Jimenez, 32, of 228 Karatzas Ave., pleaded innocent Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to new charges of resisting arrest and contempt of court.Jimenez denied resisting arrest, saying he was just drinking something and wanted to finish it. "I haven't gotten into trouble," he told Judge Gregory Michael.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917