Home » News » Roads and Travel
Portsmouth bridge repairs to take six to eight weeks
During this time, New Hampshire Department of Transportation bridge maintenance crews will install supports under certain steel floor beams of the bridge spans. According to the DOT, the work is needed to retain the current 20-ton load restriction on the bridge.
The Maine Department of Transportation is the lead agency on the bridge replacement project.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Supreme Court hears Hobby Lobby's birth control coverage challenge today - 53
- State’s high risk insurance pool to close June 30 - 0
- $2 million federal grant targets New Hampshire health exchange - 3
- Obama allows health plan renewals for 2 more years - 3
- Health insurance help offered in three languages at Elliot facilities - 0
- Ayotte says medical device tax a crusher - 20
- Aetna expects to lose money on Obamacare exchanges despite recent pickup in business - 2
- Feds to look at Obamacare networks after Shea-Porter request - 27
- Shea-Porter tells Obama 'some people' should resign over flawed ACA roll-out - 18
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Havenstein: 'I'm a pro-choice Republican'
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'