Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Milton man accused of hitting man with truck, then stabbing him
Christopher Forcier of Milton was arrested and charged with felony level first-degree assault and reckless conduct.
When officers arrived, Brandon Henner said Forcier had attempted to hit him with his truck during an altercation.
Forcier then allegedly accelerated the truck with Henner in the bed and lost control, ending up in a ditch on Townhouse Road.
Henner was also arrested on a warrant at the scene.
Police said Forcier was also arrested by Milton police on Jan. 1 for felony level possession of drugs with intent to distribute, as a result of a search warrant on his Milton residence in which a large amount of marijuana was seized.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
Mother says Abigail in 'deteriorated' health
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917