Pre-township Stratham history the focus of program tonight
STRATHAM — The Stratham Historical Society and Stratham's Wiggin Memorial Library are co-sponsoring a program — "Quampscott House 1638-1716; A View of Pre-township Stratham" — at 7 p.m. today in the Stratham Fire Department Community Room, 4 Winnicutt Road.
The program will be presented by the historical society's Peter Wiggin, a 13th generation descendant of Capt. Thomas Wiggin, who first settled Stratham.
A business meeting will precede the presentation at 6:30 p.m.
The presentation is free and open to the public. Light refreshments will be served. For more information about the program, contact Tricia or Pam at 772-4346 or Lorraine at 778-0110.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.