Home » News » Public Safety
Surry man died in Keene collision Thursday night
Glenn M. Fassett, 37, of Surry was driving a 2009 Nissan Versa south on Route around 7:4 0 p.m. Thursday when the Nissan crossed the center line and struck a northbound 1993 Ford Explorer, driven by Kaanan H. Kain, 24, of Alstead.
Fassett died at the scene. Kain was taken to Cheshire Medical Center for treatment of injuries police described as not life-threatening. There were no passengers in either vehicle.
The case remains under investigation by Keene police's Collision Analysis Team. Witnesses or anyone with information about the crash are asked to call Sgt. Jason Short at 603-357-9813. Information also can be left anonymously at http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus