Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Man charged after boy shoots himself argues for lower bail
Assistant Hillsborough County Attorney Karen Gorham said a passenger in the vehicle told police he had called Bishop to make a weekly marijuana buy. Gorham said additional charges will depend on test results on the green material seized from Bishop after his arrest.
The child's mother, Charmaine Beard, contradicted Bishop, telling police: "(Bishop) carries it on him at all times, for protection."
The judge asked if Bishop wished to have a court-appointed attorney, noting he had not filled out a financial affidavit, a prerequisite to assessing eligibility.
"Everything is coming so fast," he said. "I haven't had a chance to gather my thoughts. . . I'm just in a state of confusion."
Abramson urged Bishop to fill out the affidavit so that she could appoint an attorney who could help him decide what he wanted to do about representation. She urged him not to try to defend himself.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
- KSC student facing charges related to riot - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- Report: Cubs will hire Joe Maddon as manager - 0
- Pastoral Counseling Services honors Good Samaritans - 0
- Peterborough church plan advances after land buy - 0
- Stocks down a little after Fed move - 0
- Portsmouth retailer sells goods from across U.S. in a small 'pop-up shop' - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483