Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Tow truck operator claims Derry man used gun to stop repo
The incident reportedly occurred around 5:30 a.m. when the tow truck driver for Recovery Solutions arrived at the house at 11L Matthew Drive to repossess the vehicle, police said.
On Friday afternoon, several officers could be seen standing in front of the house. A Derry Crime Scene van was parked in the front, along with several other police vehicles. A police dog unit from the state police responded and a state trooper could be seen guiding the dog around the yard.
No one was injured in this incident, and no arrests have been made at this time. The incident is being investigated by Derry police detectives.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- Rochester man arrested following crash in Somersworth Monday night - 0
- A Derry man pleads innocent to falsely claiming a master electrician license - 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917