Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Tow truck operator claims Derry man used gun to stop repo
The incident reportedly occurred around 5:30 a.m. when the tow truck driver for Recovery Solutions arrived at the house at 11L Matthew Drive to repossess the vehicle, police said.
On Friday afternoon, several officers could be seen standing in front of the house. A Derry Crime Scene van was parked in the front, along with several other police vehicles. A police dog unit from the state police responded and a state trooper could be seen guiding the dog around the yard.
No one was injured in this incident, and no arrests have been made at this time. The incident is being investigated by Derry police detectives.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
- Fisher Cats get behind early, fall to Senators - 0
- Sox downed on pinch-hit homer - 0
- Sister of accused Boston marathon bombers arrested after bomb threat - 0
- Bruins agree to long-term agreement with Providence - 0
- Stewart probe goes on - 0
- Sunapee officials say they don't plan to build housing - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917