Memorial fundraiser Sunday for Auburn man
EPPING — A memorial celebration called the “Love For Kenny B. Fundraiser” will help raise money for the family of an Auburn man who lost his battle with lymphoma in November.
The event will be held Sunday from 1:30 to 5 p.m. at the Holy Grail restaurant at 64 Main St. in Epping to benefit the family of Kenny Ball to help with their financial burden that remains after his death.
The benefit will include music, raffles that include an iPad Air, face painting for the kids, cash bar and food.
This fundraiser is sponsored by Annie’s Angels Memorial Fund Inc. Tickets are $10 for adults and will be available at the door. Children are free. Tickets can also be purchased in advance at anniesangels.net.
For more information, call Stephanie at 553-9319.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.