Icy roads stall traffic for miles on I-93
State DOT officials said there's been a number of weather-related accidents and multiple vehicles off the roadway throughout the morning. (Courtesy)
State DOT officials said there's been a number of weather-related accidents and multiple vehicles off the roadway throughout the morning.
An accident was reported near Exit 4 southbound at approximately 8 a.m. Shortly before 10 a.m. the scene was being cleared and the left lane reopened.
Another accident was reported further southbound, near Exit 8.
Londonderry Police reported a two-vehicle crash on Route 102 near Mohawk Drive just after 9:31 a.m. No one was injured, police said, but the incident further slowed traffic as cars lined up waiting to get onto the highway.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rare tornado touches down in Revere, Mass., no deaths reported - 0
- Severe weather strikes across Granite State - 0
- Restaurant foundation destabilized by high water raises Route 3 Bridge, downtown Colebrook flooding concerns - 0
- Winchester roads ravaged by heavy rain - 0
- Despite heavy rains, tornado warning, Nashua OK - 0
- Wild weather strikes Granite State - 0
- Perfect weather predicted for weekend events - 0
- NH braces for a soaker, flash floods as Arthur moves up coast - 0
- Concord postpones fireworks to Saturday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Concord man charged in downtown stabbing - 0
- GPS device locates stolen truck in Merrimack - 0
- Traffic signal stop leads to drug arrest in Merrimack - 0
- NH Fisher Cats slam way to win over Trenton - 0
- Officials hire principal for Golden Brook school - 0
- Seniors help students start year on the right foot, with the write stuff - 0
- Derry councilors select semi-finalists for town admin job - 0
- Plaistow begins search for new police chief - 0
- Without an exemption, Goffstown resident must pay high taxes on solar energy panels - 1
Derry to NH: Take Exit 4A
Editorial: Garcia gains Lambert lies