Icy roads stall traffic for miles on I-93
State DOT officials said there's been a number of weather-related accidents and multiple vehicles off the roadway throughout the morning. (Courtesy)
State DOT officials said there's been a number of weather-related accidents and multiple vehicles off the roadway throughout the morning.
An accident was reported near Exit 4 southbound at approximately 8 a.m. Shortly before 10 a.m. the scene was being cleared and the left lane reopened.
Another accident was reported further southbound, near Exit 8.
Londonderry Police reported a two-vehicle crash on Route 102 near Mohawk Drive just after 9:31 a.m. No one was injured, police said, but the incident further slowed traffic as cars lined up waiting to get onto the highway.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flooding closes PSU fields, local business - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Flooding shuts down North Country highways - 0
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- Lack of 'hot spell' has made for mild mud season so far in central NH - 1
- With rain on the way, flooding potential eyed - 0
- Londonderry classrooms flooded - 0
- Spring roads make the going tough - 0
- Water damage displaces North Elementary classrooms - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
IT overload: Bureaucracy on bureaucracy