Police investigating allegation against high school principal in Farmington
"The allegation is that Jozokos threatened a student in late December just prior to winter break,” Willey said in an e-mail. “The investigation is nearly complete, and after consultation with the Strafford County Attorney's office, is being forwarded to them for review.”
On Friday, Superintendent Steve Welford would not confirm whether Jozokos was placed on administrative leave or not, what actions have been taken in the district or when school officials learned of the incident.
“This is a personnel matter and I cannot comment further,” Welford said in an e-mail.
Farmington High School educates students from Farmington and Middleton.
Police Chief Kevin Willey said more information will soon be available.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- David Harsanyi: The senators who really threaten America - 1
- Your Turn, NH -- Ted Menswar Jr.: How Manchester pulled together to honor one of its greats - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Is the Islamic State really un-Islamic? - 1
- George Will: Scotland's epic vote - 1
- Charles Krauthammer: Obama's uncertain trumpet, again - 0
- Maureen McDonald: Ray Rice and the everyday problem of domestic violence - 1
- Another View -- Jason Bedrick: An important court victory for parents and taxpayers - 3
- Thomas Sowell: Mob rule economics is bad for everyone - 8
- George Will: Eviscerating the 1st Amendment is extremism - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 7
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Strategery: A war by any other name
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
Deroy Murdock: Stuff the Obama lunch tax