Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Fatal punch: 2 lived in same Lancaster building
Steven Dupont is charged with manslaughter and negligent homicide after authorities say he punched 57-year-old John Kenney in the face. Kenney fell to the floor and hit his head, according to authorities.
Lancaster Police Chief Bill Colborn Tuesday would add only that Dupont and Kenney lived in separate apartments in the same building. He referred all other questions to McCormick, who said New Hampshire State Police and the Lancaster Police Department are conducting the investigation.
McCormick requested, and a judge granted, the sealing of court records in the case. That remained in effect Tuesday.
He is scheduled Monday for a probable cause hearing in Lancaster District Court. Defense attorneys, however, frequently waive such hearings, particularly in felony cases, which, in New Hampshire, are not heard in district court. Felony cases are usually presented to county grand juries for possible indictment in superior court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917