Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Fatal punch: 2 lived in same Lancaster building
Steven Dupont is charged with manslaughter and negligent homicide after authorities say he punched 57-year-old John Kenney in the face. Kenney fell to the floor and hit his head, according to authorities.
Lancaster Police Chief Bill Colborn Tuesday would add only that Dupont and Kenney lived in separate apartments in the same building. He referred all other questions to McCormick, who said New Hampshire State Police and the Lancaster Police Department are conducting the investigation.
McCormick requested, and a judge granted, the sealing of court records in the case. That remained in effect Tuesday.
He is scheduled Monday for a probable cause hearing in Lancaster District Court. Defense attorneys, however, frequently waive such hearings, particularly in felony cases, which, in New Hampshire, are not heard in district court. Felony cases are usually presented to county grand juries for possible indictment in superior court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Former AG hired to investigate UNH's actions over alleged locker-room photography - 0
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- UNH hires former Attorney General Delaney to investigate reporting delays on athletic improprieties - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Win tickets to see Billy Idol
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917