Nashua kindergarten registration set to begin
The school district has made a few small changes to the kindergarten registration process to help families who are signing up children for next September.
Registration forms can now be downloaded at the Nashua School District website at www.nashua.edu or picked up at the main offices of neighborhood schools from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
This year, the district has set aside Jan. 30 for one-day kindergarten registration Completed registration packets can be dropped off on in the office of each school. Amherst, Broad St., Dr. Crisp and Ledge Street schools will be ready for registration packets from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m.
All families who register a child for kindergarten will also receive a letter from their school principal at the end of May confirming each child’s placement.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph - 0
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax