Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Newmarket man expected to plead guilty to gun charges
Brian Croall, 44, has struck a plea deal with county prosecutors that will resolve his pending charges on 34 counts of being a felon in possession of a weapon and a felony drug charge, according to a judge’s order.
Newmarket police charged Croall with weapons and drug charges after searching his home on July 23.
In addition to the guns, Croall had a small amount of the pain killer oxycodone in his apartment, according to prosecutors.
Police said some of the graffiti included a swastika, derogatory terms toward African-Americans, Hispanics, gays and the elderly.
Police were investigating the graffiti and some of the messages around town when they obtained a search warrant for Croall’s apartment. Newmarket police found guns in the residence, some of which were loaded, along with more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition.
On Nov. 20, he is alleged to have fired a 25-caliber handgun into the air outside of the Chop Shop restaurant after complaining that his car radio was stolen and nobody was helping him, prosecutors said.
Nobody had actually stolen the car radio from the car Croall was driving that night, according to police. Croall had looked inside the wrong car after leaving the restaurant, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917