Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Newmarket man expected to plead guilty to gun charges
Brian Croall, 44, has struck a plea deal with county prosecutors that will resolve his pending charges on 34 counts of being a felon in possession of a weapon and a felony drug charge, according to a judge’s order.
Newmarket police charged Croall with weapons and drug charges after searching his home on July 23.
In addition to the guns, Croall had a small amount of the pain killer oxycodone in his apartment, according to prosecutors.
Police said some of the graffiti included a swastika, derogatory terms toward African-Americans, Hispanics, gays and the elderly.
Police were investigating the graffiti and some of the messages around town when they obtained a search warrant for Croall’s apartment. Newmarket police found guns in the residence, some of which were loaded, along with more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition.
On Nov. 20, he is alleged to have fired a 25-caliber handgun into the air outside of the Chop Shop restaurant after complaining that his car radio was stolen and nobody was helping him, prosecutors said.
Nobody had actually stolen the car radio from the car Croall was driving that night, according to police. Croall had looked inside the wrong car after leaving the restaurant, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483