Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Newmarket man expected to plead guilty to gun charges
Brian Croall, 44, has struck a plea deal with county prosecutors that will resolve his pending charges on 34 counts of being a felon in possession of a weapon and a felony drug charge, according to a judge’s order.
Newmarket police charged Croall with weapons and drug charges after searching his home on July 23.
In addition to the guns, Croall had a small amount of the pain killer oxycodone in his apartment, according to prosecutors.
Police said some of the graffiti included a swastika, derogatory terms toward African-Americans, Hispanics, gays and the elderly.
Police were investigating the graffiti and some of the messages around town when they obtained a search warrant for Croall’s apartment. Newmarket police found guns in the residence, some of which were loaded, along with more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition.
On Nov. 20, he is alleged to have fired a 25-caliber handgun into the air outside of the Chop Shop restaurant after complaining that his car radio was stolen and nobody was helping him, prosecutors said.
Nobody had actually stolen the car radio from the car Croall was driving that night, according to police. Croall had looked inside the wrong car after leaving the restaurant, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 10
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 6
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief