Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Charlestown man to be arraigned in wife’s death
In December, the Sullivan County grand jury indicted Robarge on first- and second-degree murder charges in the death of his wife, 42-year-old Kelly Robarge.
Robarge continues to be held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
On June 27, Kelly Robarge was babysitting her 1-year-old grandson and had filed for divorce the morning when she went missing. Investigators allege Robarge murdered her that day, and then attempted to cover his tracks by dumping her body in a wooded area in Unity and cleaning up the crime scene.
Investigators found blood splatter and evidence that large amounts of blood had been cleaned up at their home of many years, 124 Happy Acres Road in Charlestown.
The second-degree murder indictment alleges Robarge did — with force and arms — commit the crime of second-degree murder in Charlestown by recklessly causing the death of Kelly Robarge by inflicting trauma to her body under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Most charges dropped against North Haverhill man who threatened officers during standoff - 0
- Man arrested after shots allegedly fired in Mont Vernon - 0
- Rochester gas station robbed; Police: Could be one in string - 0
- DWI License Revocations - 0
- Man faces charges in Rochester and Somersworth - 0
- Manchester chief turns to community to help fight gangs - 16
- City man arrested in shooting incident - 0
- Teen, 19, stabbed in Concord; man charged in Rochester choking - 0
- Grieving Epping mother continues lonely vigil for son - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Only a freshman, Kennedy excelled on the track - 0
- Looking Back With Aurore Eaton: The Manchester Opera House makes its stunning debut - 0
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 0
- What’s the rush? Executive Council follows Pelosi plan - 0
- On Baseball: Fisher Cats prove point - 0
- Evan Turner, Celtics see upside in new deal - 0
- Thunder take two from Fisher Cats - 0
- Ortiz, Drew (4 RBIs each) lead Red Sox hit parade against Blue Jays - 0
- Nashua settles suit over gas collection system - 0
Market Basket workers urged to 'shut it down'; deposed CEO urges fired workers be given jobs back
Shaheen's record: On insurance, it is dismal
Anti-SUV flop: Americans love utility
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917