Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Charlestown man to be arraigned in wife’s death
In December, the Sullivan County grand jury indicted Robarge on first- and second-degree murder charges in the death of his wife, 42-year-old Kelly Robarge.
Robarge continues to be held at the Sullivan County House of Corrections in Unity.
On June 27, Kelly Robarge was babysitting her 1-year-old grandson and had filed for divorce the morning when she went missing. Investigators allege Robarge murdered her that day, and then attempted to cover his tracks by dumping her body in a wooded area in Unity and cleaning up the crime scene.
Investigators found blood splatter and evidence that large amounts of blood had been cleaned up at their home of many years, 124 Happy Acres Road in Charlestown.
The second-degree murder indictment alleges Robarge did — with force and arms — commit the crime of second-degree murder in Charlestown by recklessly causing the death of Kelly Robarge by inflicting trauma to her body under circumstances manifesting an extreme indifference to the value of human life.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Alewives and leeches; fireworks in the rain
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
The U.S. is a beacon still
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson
Red Sox' Holt has All-Star history
- Total Votes: 917